Factors and Conditions That Have an Impact in Relation to the Successful Implementation and Maintenance of Individual Care Plans
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright ©2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 66–75, June 2011
How to Cite
Jansson, I., Pilhamar, E. and Forsberg, A. (2011), Factors and Conditions That Have an Impact in Relation to the Successful Implementation and Maintenance of Individual Care Plans. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 8: 66–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2010.00195.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Accepted 15 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!