The Role of Nursing Best Practice Champions in Diffusing Practice Guidelines: A Mixed Methods Study
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
©2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 238–251, December 2010
How to Cite
Ploeg, J., Skelly, J., Rowan, M., Edwards, N., Davies, B., Grinspun, D., Bajnok, I. and Downey, A. (2010), The Role of Nursing Best Practice Champions in Diffusing Practice Guidelines: A Mixed Methods Study. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 7: 238–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2010.00202.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Accepted 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!