Translating Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Prevention Evidence into Practice: A Multidisciplinary Evidence Implementation Project
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright ©2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 30–39, March 2011
How to Cite
Duff, J., Walker, K. and Omari, A. (2011), Translating Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Prevention Evidence into Practice: A Multidisciplinary Evidence Implementation Project. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 8: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2010.00209.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Accepted 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!