Multifactorial Influences on and Deviations from Medication Administration Safety and Quality in the Acute Medical/Surgical Context
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright ©2011 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 15–24, March 2011
How to Cite
Popescu, A., Currey, J. and Botti, M. (2011), Multifactorial Influences on and Deviations from Medication Administration Safety and Quality in the Acute Medical/Surgical Context. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 8: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2010.00212.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Accepted 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!