We would like to thank RN Ann-Sofie Strandberg and Professor Heidi Hansson for valuable input during this study.
Promoting the Implementation of Evidence-Based Practice: A Literature Review Focusing on the Role of Nursing Leadership
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright ©2011 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 212–223, December 2011
How to Cite
Sandström, B., Borglin, G., Nilsson, R. and Willman, A. (2011), Promoting the Implementation of Evidence-Based Practice: A Literature Review Focusing on the Role of Nursing Leadership. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 8: 212–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2011.00216.x
[Correction added after online publication 14-Mar-2011: The spelling of the first author's name has been updated.]
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted 28 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!