Dr. Cranley wishes to thank her doctoral committee members for their support and guidance. Dr. Cranley acknowledges the financial support of a Doctoral Fellowship from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. We gratefully acknowledge the unit managers for their time and the nurses who participated in the study for sharing their time, experiences and perspectives.
Recognizing and Responding to Uncertainty: A Grounded Theory of Nurses’ Uncertainty
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
©2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 149–158, August 2012
How to Cite
Cranley, L. A., Doran, D. M., Tourangeau, A. E., Kushniruk, A. and Nagle, L. (2012), Recognizing and Responding to Uncertainty: A Grounded Theory of Nurses’ Uncertainty. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 9: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2011.00237.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!