The study was funded by the Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making. We are thankful to Alexandra Davis, Library Scientist, The Ottawa Hospital, for her assistance developing the search strategy. David Moher, Professor, Department of Epidemiology & Community Medicine, University of Ottawa, provided guidance in the conduct of systematic reviews during the design phase of the study. Thank you to Vickie Duncan, Nursing Liaison Librarian at the University of Saskatchewan, for her assistance with the updated search.
Interventions for Shared Decision-Making About Life Support in the Intensive Care Unit: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The authors. World Views on Evidence-Based Nursing © Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 3–16, February 2013
How to Cite
Cite this article as: Interventions for Shared Decision-Making About Life Support in the Intensive Care Unit: A Systematic Review. WVN 2013;xx:1–14., , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!