The LANE project is funded by AFA Insurance, Sweden. At the time of the study, Anne-Marie Boström was funded by a CIHR Institute of Aging and Capital Care Foundation Dementia and Veterans postdoctoral fellowship and an AHFMR fellowship. Lars Wallin's research position is funded by the Centre for Caring Sciences, Karolinska Institutet.
Capability Beliefs Regarding Evidence-Based Practice are Associated with Application of EBP and Research Use: Validation of a New Measure
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
©2012 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 139–148, August 2012
How to Cite
Wallin, L., Boström, A.-M. and Gustavsson, J. P. (2012), Capability Beliefs Regarding Evidence-Based Practice are Associated with Application of EBP and Research Use: Validation of a New Measure. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 9: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2012.00248.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted 9 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!