HB, EJ, KNK, LW and PG designed the study. HB and KNK managed the translation and adaptation process with assistance from BMcC. HB and KNK collected the data with support from EH and EJ. HB, KNK and PG made the statistical analyses and interpreted the findings.
Swedish Translation, Adaptation and Psychometric Evaluation of the Context Assessment Index (CAI)
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The authors. World Views on Evidence-Based Nursing © Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 41–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Cite this article as: Swedish Translation, Adaptation and Psychometric Evaluation of the Context Assessment Index (CAI). WVN 2013;xx:1–10., , , , , ,
KNK and HB drafted the manuscript with assistance from LW and BMcC. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!