This study was supported by a small fund made available through the National Stroke Nursing Forum.
Nursing Interventions for Improving Nutritional Status and Outcomes of Stroke Patients: Descriptive Reviews of Processes and Outcomes
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The authors. World Views on Evidence-Based Nursing © Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 17–40, February 2013
How to Cite
Cite this article as: Nursing Interventions for Improving Nutritional Status and Outcomes of Stroke Patients: Descriptive Reviews of Processes and Outcomes. WVN 2013;xx:1–24., , ,
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- National Stroke Nursing Forum
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!