The Real World Journey of Implementing Fall Prevention Best Practices in Three Acute Care Hospitals: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 95–103, May 2013
How to Cite
Cite this article as: The Real World Journey of Implementing Fall Prevention Best Practices in Three Acute Care Hospitals: A Case Study. WVN 2013;10:95–103., , ,
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!