This study was partially funded with grants from the University Hospital Research Fund and the Icelandic Nurses Association Research Fund. The author thanks their advisor, Dr. C. Delaney, for her revisions and suggestions in preparing this manuscript.
Icelandic Nurses' Beliefs, Skills, and Resources Associated with Evidence-Based Practice and Related Factors: A National Survey
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 116–126, May 2013
How to Cite
Cite this article as: Icelandic Nurses' Beliefs, Skills, and Resources Associated with Evidence-Based Practice and Related Factors: A National Survey. WVN 2013;10:116–126.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!