Frequency of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism in Turkish hypertensive patients
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 838–843, September 2004
How to Cite
Gunes, H.V., Ata, N., Degirmenci, I., Basaran, A., Timuralp, B., Dikmen, M., Ustuner, C. and Kudaiberdieva, G. (2004), Frequency of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism in Turkish hypertensive patients. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 58: 838–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2004.00206.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Paper received December 2003, accepted March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.