Current address: Department of Hepato-Gastroenterology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Keelung, 222 Mai-Chin Road, Keelung, Taiwan.
Acute leukaemia in chronic hepatitis B patients with lamivudine therapy
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 1088–1091, November 2004
How to Cite
Chien, R.-N., Yeh, C.-T., Wang, P.-N., Kuo, M.-C., Hsieh, S.-Y., Shih, L.-Y. and Liaw, Y.-F. (2004), Acute leukaemia in chronic hepatitis B patients with lamivudine therapy. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 58: 1088–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2004.00266.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Paper received March 2004, accepted May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.