The authors state that this work is their own and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. This work is supported by a research agreement from GW Pharmaceuticals.
The medicinal use of cannabis in the UK: results of a nationwide survey
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 291–295, March 2005
How to Cite
Ware, M.A., Adams, H. and Guy, G.W. (2005), The medicinal use of cannabis in the UK: results of a nationwide survey. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 59: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2004.00271.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Paper received March 2004, accepted May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.