Unusual diagnoses presenting as incarcerated inguinal hernia: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 1681–1682, December 2006
How to Cite
BUNTING, D., HARSHEN, R., RAVICHANDRA, M. and RIDINGS, P. (2006), Unusual diagnoses presenting as incarcerated inguinal hernia: a case report and review of the literature. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 60: 1681–1682. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2006.00862.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Paper received September 2005, accepted January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.