Relationship between expression and methylation status of p16INK4a and the proliferative activity of different areas’ tumour cells in human colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1523–1529, September 2007
How to Cite
Jie, G., Zhixiang, S., Lei, S., Hesheng, L. and Xiaojun, T. (2007), Relationship between expression and methylation status of p16INK4a and the proliferative activity of different areas’ tumour cells in human colorectal cancer. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 1523–1529. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2006.01033.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Paper received October 2005, accepted April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.