Lack of pharmacokinetic interactions of aliskiren, a novel direct renin inhibitor for the treatment of hypertension, with the antihypertensives amlodipine, valsartan, hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) and ramipril in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 1343–1356, November 2006
How to Cite
VAIDYANATHAN, S., VALENCIA, J., KEMP, C., ZHAO, C., YEH, C.-M., BIZOT, M.-N., DENOUEL, J., DIETERICH, H. A. and DOLE, W. P. (2006), Lack of pharmacokinetic interactions of aliskiren, a novel direct renin inhibitor for the treatment of hypertension, with the antihypertensives amlodipine, valsartan, hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) and ramipril in healthy volunteers. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 60: 1343–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2006.01164.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Paper received July 2006, accepted August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.