Exenatide and pramlintide: new therapies for diabetes
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 1522–1523, December 2006
How to Cite
Want, L. L. and Ratner, R. (2006), Exenatide and pramlintide: new therapies for diabetes. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 60: 1522–1523. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2006.01219.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.