Disclosures E. A. Francischetti has received research fundings, travel grants and honoraria for speaking at meetings sponsored/organised by Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi-Aventis. V. A. Genelhu declares that she has no conflict of interest. The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest with respect to this article.
Obesity–hypertension: an ongoing pandemic
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 269–280, February 2007
How to Cite
Francischetti, E. A. and Genelhu, V. A. (2007), Obesity–hypertension: an ongoing pandemic. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 269–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2006.01262.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Paper received September 2006, accepted November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.