Disclosures The authors stated that they had no interests which might be perceived as posing a conflict or bias.
Adult liver abscess: characteristics of patients living in rural north-eastern Taiwan
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 949–953, June 2009
How to Cite
Kang, S.-C., Hsu, N.-W., Tang, G.-J., Hwang, S.-J. and Fung, C.-P. (2009), Adult liver abscess: characteristics of patients living in rural north-eastern Taiwan. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 949–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01285.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Paper received November 2006, accepted December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.