Disclosures Dr Tibaldi serves as a consultant for Novo Nordisk, and he is on the speakers bureaus for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Novo Nordisk and Sanofi-Aventis. Dr Rakel serves on an advisory board and is a speaker for Novo Nordisk.
Why, when and how to initiate insulin therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 633–644, April 2007
How to Cite
Tibaldi, J. and Rakel, R. E. (2007), Why, when and how to initiate insulin therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 633–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01309.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Paper received December 2006, accepted January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.