Disclosures Dr Lashin: None. Dr Davie has received lecture and consulting fees and travel awards from MSD, Procter and Gamble, Roche, GSK, Novartis and has conducted clinical trials for MSD, Procter and Gamble, Novartis. He sits on advisory boards for Procter and Gamble, Novartis and Roche/GSK. He does not own stock in any company.
DXA scanning in women over 50 years with distal forearm fracture shows osteoporosis is infrequent until age 65 years
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
© 2007 The Authors
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 388–393, March 2008
How to Cite
Lashin, H. and Davie, M. W. J. (2008), DXA scanning in women over 50 years with distal forearm fracture shows osteoporosis is infrequent until age 65 years. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 388–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01395.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Paper received November 2006, accepted April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.