Disclosure Development of this review article was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis Pharma AG. C.M. is a consultant for Novartis Pharma AG. K.B. declares no conflicts of interests.
Antihyperglycaemic therapy in elderly patients with type 2 diabetes: potential role of incretin mimetics and DPP-4 inhibitors
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue Supplement s154, pages 29–37, August 2007
How to Cite
Mathieu, C. and Bollaerts, K. (2007), Antihyperglycaemic therapy in elderly patients with type 2 diabetes: potential role of incretin mimetics and DPP-4 inhibitors. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01437.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Paper received 20 March 2007, accepted 2 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!