Disclosures Development of this review article was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis Pharma AG. E.B has acted as a paid consultant for Novartis
Antidiabetic medications in overweight/obese patients with type 2 diabetes: drawbacks of current drugs and potential advantages of incretin-based treatment on body weight
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue Supplement s154, pages 19–28, August 2007
How to Cite
Bonora, E. (2007), Antidiabetic medications in overweight/obese patients with type 2 diabetes: drawbacks of current drugs and potential advantages of incretin-based treatment on body weight. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01441.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Paper received 20 March 2007; accepted 2 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!