Disclosures The authors stated that they had no interests which might be perceived as posing a conflict or bias.
Flurbiprofen in the symptomatic management of rheumatoid arthritis: a valuable alternative
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1396–1406, August 2007
How to Cite
Richy, F., Rabenda, V., Mawet, A. and Reginster, J.-Y. (2007), Flurbiprofen in the symptomatic management of rheumatoid arthritis: a valuable alternative. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 1396–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01452.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- Paper received January 2007, accepted April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.