Disclosures Dale B. Glasser is employed by Pfizer Inc. Culley Carson serves as a speaker, advisory board member and the study investigator for GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly and Pfizer Inc. Jeong-han Kang worked as a Statistical Research Assistant for Dr Laumann, who received a grant from Pfizer Inc. to support the statistical analyses. Dr Laumann has been on the scientific advisory committee for MARSH for more than 5 years (taking the lead in directing the data analysis and write-up). He has no stockholdings in Pfizer and has no other working relationship with Pfizer, but he recently began working as a scientific consultant for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Prevalence of storage and voiding symptoms among men aged 40 years and older in a US population-based study: results from the Male Attitudes Regarding Sexual Health study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1294–1300, August 2007
How to Cite
Glasser, D. B., Carson, C., Kang, J.-H. and Laumann, E. O. (2007), Prevalence of storage and voiding symptoms among men aged 40 years and older in a US population-based study: results from the Male Attitudes Regarding Sexual Health study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 61: 1294–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01454.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Paper received December 2006, accepted March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.