Improving limb salvage rate in diabetic patients with critical leg ischaemia using a multidisciplinary approach
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 855–858, June 2009
How to Cite
Zayed, H., Halawa, M., Maillardet, L., Sidhu, P.S., Edmonds, M. and Rashid, H. (2009), Improving limb salvage rate in diabetic patients with critical leg ischaemia using a multidisciplinary approach. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 855–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01608.x
Correction added after online publication 19 February 2008: P. Sidhu's name was changed to P. S. Sidhu in the author list.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Paper received June 2007, accepted September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.