Disclosures There are no conflicts of interest.
Secondary prevention of fragility fractures by orthopaedic teams in the UK: a national survey
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 382–387, March 2008
How to Cite
Chakravarthy, J., Ali, A., Iyengar, S. and Porter, K. (2008), Secondary prevention of fragility fractures by orthopaedic teams in the UK: a national survey. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 382–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2007.01662.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Paper received August 2007, accepted October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.