DisclosuresA. D. Seftel: consultant to Lilly, Pfizer, Auxilium, Indevus, sanofi-aventis and Solvay. R. C. Rosen: consultant to sanofi-aventis. M.T. Rosenberg: consultant to Astellas, GSK, Novartis, sanofi-aventis, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer and Verathon; speaker for Astella, GSK, Ortho-McNeil and Verathon; research funding from sanofi-aventis and Ortho-McNeil. R. Sadovsky: none. [Correction added after the online publication, 21st February 2008, where the following statement was omitted from the Disclosure section] As Urology Section Editor for the Journal, Matt T. Rosenberg withdrew from the review process and deferred all editorial decisions to Graham Jackson.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia evaluation, treatment and association with sexual dysfunction: practice patterns according to physician specialty
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 614–622, April 2008
How to Cite
Seftel, A. D., Rosen, R. C., Rosenberg, M. T. and Sadovsky, R. (2008), Benign prostatic hyperplasia evaluation, treatment and association with sexual dysfunction: practice patterns according to physician specialty. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 614–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01699.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Paper received September 2007, accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.