Disclosure This study was funded by Pfizer Inc. and conducted by Cygnus Biostatistics Ltd. S. V. Morant and G. A. Bloomfield are employed by Cygnus; K. Reilly was employed by Pfizer Inc. C. Chapple is a consultant for Allergan, Novartis, Pfizer, Astellas, Recordati, Sumitomo; a lecturer for Astellas, Novartis, Pfizer; and an investigator for Pfizer, Astellas, Plethora, Allergan, and AMS.
Diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of overactive bladder and bladder outlet obstruction among men in general practice in the UK
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 688–694, May 2008
How to Cite
Morant, S. V., Reilly, K., Bloomfield, G. A. and Chapple, C. (2008), Diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of overactive bladder and bladder outlet obstruction among men in general practice in the UK. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 688–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01737.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Paper received November 2007, accepted February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.