Disclosures Nothing to declare.
Prevalence of primary Sjogren’s syndrome in Turkey: a population-based epidemiological study
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 954–961, June 2009
How to Cite
Birlik, M., Akar, S., Gurler, O., Sari, I., Birlik, B., Sarioglu, S., Oktem, M. A., Saglam, F., Can, G., Kayahan, H., Akkoc, N. and Onen, F. (2009), Prevalence of primary Sjogren’s syndrome in Turkey: a population-based epidemiological study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 954–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01749.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Paper received December 2007, accepted February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.