Disclosures The authors have declared that they have no interests which might be perceived as posing a conflict or a bias. Wenjie Song, Haimin Li and Kaishan Tao contributed equally to this work.
Expression and clinical significance of the stem cell marker CD133 in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1212–1218, August 2008
How to Cite
Song, W., Li, H., Tao, K., Li, R., Song, Z., Zhao, Q., Zhang, F. and Dou, K. (2008), Expression and clinical significance of the stem cell marker CD133 in hepatocellular carcinoma. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 1212–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01777.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
- Paper received March 2008, accepted April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.