Disclosures PND and HAWN have served as consultants to pharmaceutical companies marketing lipid-lowering drugs, and PND, AJF and HAWN have received travel expenses, payment for speaking at meetings and funding for research from some of these companies. JMA has acted as an unpaid consultant to various pharmaceutical companies and has received reimbursement of costs to attend scientific meetings but has not accepted honoraria or other payments. RP has received unrestricted research funding from Unilever and DM received an honorarium for providing initial advice on the primary care aspects of this project.
Estimated 10-year cardiovascular risk in a British population: results of a national screening project
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1322–1331, August 2008
How to Cite
Neil, H. A. W., Perera, R., Armitage, J. M., Farmer, A. J., Mant, D. and Durrington, P. N. (2008), Estimated 10-year cardiovascular risk in a British population: results of a national screening project. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 1322–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01828.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Paper received April 2008, accepted June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.