Frailty, health-related quality of life and mental well-being in older adults with cardiometabolic risk factors
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1447–1451, August 2008
How to Cite
Kanauchi, M., Kubo, A., Kanauchi, K. and Saito, Y. (2008), Frailty, health-related quality of life and mental well-being in older adults with cardiometabolic risk factors. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 1447–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01830.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Paper received March 2008, accepted May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.