Disclosure The authors have declared that they have no interests which might be perceived as posing conflict or bias.
Maternal obesity: a review of interventions
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 494–507, March 2009
How to Cite
Birdsall, K. M., Vyas, S., Khazaezadeh, N. and Oteng-Ntim, E. (2009), Maternal obesity: a review of interventions. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 494–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01910.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Paper received April 2008, accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.