Disclosures Paul Valensi has served as chairman to the advisory board of the IMPROVE™ study and has given lectures for Novo Nordisk; Janusz Gumprecht has participated in an advisory board and in speakers’ bureaus for Novo Nordisk. Marian Benroubi, Vito Borzi, Ryuzo Kawamori, Joseph Shaban, Siddharth Shah, Marina Shestakova and Yang Wenying have no conflicts to disclose.
The IMPROVE™ study – a multinational, observational study in type 2 diabetes: baseline characteristics from eight national cohorts
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 1809–1819, November 2008
How to Cite
Valensi, P., Benroubi, M., Borzi, V., Gumprecht, J., Kawamori, R., Shaban, J., Shah, S., Shestakova, M., Wenying, Y. and on behalf of the IMPROVE™ Study Group Expert Panel (2008), The IMPROVE™ study – a multinational, observational study in type 2 diabetes: baseline characteristics from eight national cohorts. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 62: 1809–1819. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01917.x
Registration number: NCT00659282. Clinical trials data posting: no results have been posted.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Paper received August 2008, accepted August 2008
Vol. 63, Issue 3, 532, Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!