Disclosures This work is primarily supported by a grant from the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (PI = JF), as part of New Jersey's Comprehensive Tobacco Control Program. The authors were also supported by The Cancer Institute of New Jersey (JF, MS and JW), The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (JF, MS),The National Institute on Drug Abuse (KG, JW and JF), The American Legacy Foundation (JW) and The National Institute of Mental Health (KG, JW). A full funding statement for the authors (JF, MS, and JW) is provided at the end of the paper.
Lower quit rates among African American and Latino menthol cigarette smokers at a tobacco treatment clinic
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 360–367, March 2009
How to Cite
Gandhi, K. K., Foulds, J., Steinberg, M. B., Lu, S.-E. and Williams, J. M. (2009), Lower quit rates among African American and Latino menthol cigarette smokers at a tobacco treatment clinic. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01969.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Paper received July 2008, accepted November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.