Disclosures This work is primarily supported by a grant from the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (PI = JF), as part of New Jersey's Comprehensive Tobacco Control Program. The authors were also supported by The Cancer Institute of New Jersey (JF, MS and JW), The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (JF, MS),The National Institute on Drug Abuse (KG, JW and JF), The American Legacy Foundation (JW) and The National Institute of Mental Health (KG, JW). A full funding statement for the authors (JF, MS, and JW) is provided at the end of the paper.
Lower quit rates among African American and Latino menthol cigarette smokers at a tobacco treatment clinic
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 360–367, March 2009
How to Cite
Gandhi, K. K., Foulds, J., Steinberg, M. B., Lu, S.-E. and Williams, J. M. (2009), Lower quit rates among African American and Latino menthol cigarette smokers at a tobacco treatment clinic. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01969.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Paper received July 2008, accepted November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.