Homocysteine, vitamin B12, folate and cognitive functions: a systematic and critical review of the literature
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 1061–1067, July 2009
How to Cite
Vogel, T., Dali-Youcef, N., Kaltenbach, G. and Andrès, E. (2009), Homocysteine, vitamin B12, folate and cognitive functions: a systematic and critical review of the literature. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 1061–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02026.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- paper received Decemebr 2008, accepted january 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.