Financial Disclosures Dr Toth is a member of the speakers bureau and consultant to the following: Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Merck, Merck Schering-Plough and Pfizer.
Clinical insights from the Fenofibrate Intervention and Event Lowering in Diabetes study: a community practice perspective
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 903–911, June 2009
How to Cite
Toth, P. P. (2009), Clinical insights from the Fenofibrate Intervention and Event Lowering in Diabetes study: a community practice perspective. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 903–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02053.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Paper received January 2009, accepted February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.