Disclosures Joaquín Carballido has no interests to declare that might be perceived as posing a conflict. Arcangelo Pagliarulo is a consultant for GSK. Richard Fourcade is a consultant for GSK, AstraZeneca and Pierre Fabre Medicament. Claudio Cricelli has received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline. Francisco Brenes has acted as a consultant for Almirall, Astellas and GSK. Ramiro Castro and Alejandro Pedromingo-Marino are employees of GSK.
Can simple tests performed in the primary care setting provide accurate and efficient diagnosis of benign prostatic hyperplasia? Rationale and design of the Diagnosis Improvement in Primary Care Trial
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 1192–1197, August 2009
How to Cite
Carballido, J., Fourcade, R., Pagliarulo, A., Cricelli, C., Brenes, F., Pedromingo-Marino, A. and Castro, R. (2009), Can simple tests performed in the primary care setting provide accurate and efficient diagnosis of benign prostatic hyperplasia? Rationale and design of the Diagnosis Improvement in Primary Care Trial. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 1192–1197. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02092.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Paper received December 2008, accepted March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.