Disclosures J. Karagianis, T. Treuer and R.J. Walton are employees of Eli Lilly & Company, the manufacturer of olanzapine. R. Chandrasena, D. Dvořáková, S. I. Lee, N. Loza, S. Mosolov, P. Osváth and P. Pregelj have no financial interests to declare.
Intramuscular olanzapine vs. intramuscular short-acting antipsychotics: safety, tolerability and the switch to oral antipsychotic medication in patients with schizophrenia or acute mania
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 1249–1258, August 2009
How to Cite
Chandrasena, R., Dvořáková, D., Lee, S. I., Loza, N., Mosolov, S. N., Osváth, P., Pregelj, P., Walton, R. J., Karagianis, J. and Treuer, T. (2009), Intramuscular olanzapine vs. intramuscular short-acting antipsychotics: safety, tolerability and the switch to oral antipsychotic medication in patients with schizophrenia or acute mania. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 1249–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02116.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Paper received February 2009, accepted April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!