Disclosures Steven Boonen has received research funding from GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Roche, and sanofi-aventis. No funding was received in relation to this study. Richard Kay has received over the past 12 months consultancy fees from Astellas, Ark Therapeutics, Cogentus, Eisai, Genta, Renovo and Servier, and training fees from Astellas and Janssen-Cilag. No funding was received in relation to this study. Cyrus Cooper has received lecture fees and honoraria from Servier, ABBH, MSD, Wyeth, Eli Lilly, Amgen, and Novartis. No funding was received in relation to this study. Patrick Haentjens has no conflicts of interest or disclosures. Dirk Vanderschueren has no conflicts of interest or disclosures. Filip Callewaert has no conflicts of interest or disclosures. Koen Milisen has no conflicts of interest or disclosures. Serge Ferrari has received research funding and/or consulting fees from Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, the Alliance for Better Bone Health, Merck and Co., Amgen, Novartis, and Eli Lilly. No funding was received in relation to this study.
Osteoporosis management: a perspective based on bisphosphonate data from randomised clinical trials and observational databases
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1792–1804, December 2009
How to Cite
Boonen, S., Kay, R., Cooper, C., Haentjens, P., Vanderschueren, D., Callewaert, F., Milisen, K. and Ferrari, S. (2009), Osteoporosis management: a perspective based on bisphosphonate data from randomised clinical trials and observational databases. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 1792–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02206.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Paper received March 2009, accepted August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.