Disclosures Drs Vardy, Mitcheson, Samuels, and Wegenke were study investigators. Dr Vardy is a consultant for Astellas Pharma US, Inc. and a speaker for Wyeth and BARD Urologic. Dr Mitcheson is a study investigator for Pfizer, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Watson, and Antares; he is a speaker for GlaxoSmithKline. Dr Forero-Schwanhaeuser is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline, and Drs Marshall and He are employees of Astellas Pharma US Inc.
Effects of solifenacin on overactive bladder symptoms, symptom bother and other patient-reported outcomes: results from VIBRANT – a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 1702–1714, December 2009
How to Cite
Vardy, M. D., Mitcheson, H. D., Samuels, T.-A., Wegenke, J. D., Forero-Schwanhaeuser, S., Marshall, T. S. and He, W. (2009), Effects of solifenacin on overactive bladder symptoms, symptom bother and other patient-reported outcomes: results from VIBRANT – a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63: 1702–1714. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02209.x
Clinical trial registration number: NCT00573508.
Registry name: Study of VESIcare® In Overactive Bladder (OAB) Subjects to Evaluate Symptom Bother and Health Related Quality of Life (VIBRANT).
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Paper received May 2009, accepted July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.