Disclosure The following authors do not have potential conflicts of interest: Ruben M. Pinkhasov, Jean Wong, James Kashanian, Michael Lee, David B. Samadi, and Mark M. Pinkhasov.
Are men shortchanged on health? Perspective on health care utilization and health risk behavior in men and women in the United States
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 475–487, March 2010
How to Cite
Pinkhasov, R. M., Wong, J., Kashanian, J., Lee, M., Samadi, D. B., Pinkhasov, M. M. and Shabsigh, R. (2010), Are men shortchanged on health? Perspective on health care utilization and health risk behavior in men and women in the United States. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 475–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02290.x
Potential conflicts of interest for Ridwan Shabsigh– Company (date), Position: (i) Indevus Pharmaceuticals (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (ii) Pfizer (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (iii) Bayer Schering Pharma (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (iv) American Medical Systems (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (v) Auxilium (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (vi) Johnson & Johnson (09/04/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (vii) Lilly (07/23/2007), Meeting Participant or Lecturer; (viii) Lilly (07/23/2007), Consultant or Advisor; (ix) Boehringer Ingelheim (07/23/2007), Consultant or Advisor Compensation; (x) Auxilium (06/03/2008), Investigator; (xi) Plethora (07/1/2008), Investigator; (xii) Plethora (04/1/2008), Consultant or advisor.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Paper received 28 July 2009, accepted 18 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.