The role of orexigenic and anorexigenic factors in an interdisciplinary weight loss therapy for obese adolescents with symptoms of eating disorders
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 784–790, May 2010
How to Cite
Carnier, J., De Piano, A., De Lima Sanches, P., Tock, L., Do Nascimento, C. M. O., Oyama, L. M., Corrêa, F. A., Ernandes, R. H., Lederman, H., De Mello, M. T., Tufik, S. and Dâmaso, A. R. (2010), The role of orexigenic and anorexigenic factors in an interdisciplinary weight loss therapy for obese adolescents with symptoms of eating disorders. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 784–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02306.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Paper received September 2009, accepted November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.