Disclosures Eric Huang, Rodney Moore, William Quick and Jane Moran are employees of i3 Global. Gary Zdon is an employee of i3 Pharma Informatics. Eric Huang, Rodney Moore, William Quick, Jane Moran and Gary Zdon are significant shareholders of United Health Group, the parent company of i3 Global and i3 Pharma Informatics.
The impact of publishing medical specialty society guidelines on subsequent adoption of best practices: a case study with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 558–561, April 2010
How to Cite
Huang, E. A., Zdon, G. S., Moore, R. J., Jane Moran, H. and Quick, W. W. (2010), The impact of publishing medical specialty society guidelines on subsequent adoption of best practices: a case study with type 2 diabetes. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 558–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02319.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Paper received September 2009, accepted December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.