Disclosures E. Michael Lewiecki has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from Merck, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Sanofi Aventis, Amgen, Pfizer, Wyeth, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter and Gamble. Cyrus Cooper has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from the Alliance for Better Bone Health, MSD, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Amgen and Servier. Davendra Mehta has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from Medtronic and Boston Scientific. Socrates Papapoulos has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from the Alliance for Better Bone Health, Novartis, Amgen, Merck, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Wyeth. Elizabeth Thompson and Florian Hartl are employees of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Ibandronate does not increase risk of atrial fibrillation in analysis of pivotal clinical trials
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 821–826, May 2010
How to Cite
Lewiecki, E. M., Cooper, C., Thompson, E., Hartl, F., Mehta, D. and Papapoulos, S. E. (2010), Ibandronate does not increase risk of atrial fibrillation in analysis of pivotal clinical trials. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 821–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02335.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Paper received September 2009, accepted December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.