Disclosures E. Michael Lewiecki has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from Merck, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Sanofi Aventis, Amgen, Pfizer, Wyeth, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter and Gamble. Cyrus Cooper has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from the Alliance for Better Bone Health, MSD, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Amgen and Servier. Davendra Mehta has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from Medtronic and Boston Scientific. Socrates Papapoulos has received honoraria and/or consulting fees from the Alliance for Better Bone Health, Novartis, Amgen, Merck, Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Wyeth. Elizabeth Thompson and Florian Hartl are employees of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Ibandronate does not increase risk of atrial fibrillation in analysis of pivotal clinical trials
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 821–826, May 2010
How to Cite
Lewiecki, E. M., Cooper, C., Thompson, E., Hartl, F., Mehta, D. and Papapoulos, S. E. (2010), Ibandronate does not increase risk of atrial fibrillation in analysis of pivotal clinical trials. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 821–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02335.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Paper received September 2009, accepted December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.